ابوجبيهه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

ابوجبيهه
ابوجبيهه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

A Life Lesson

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

A Life Lesson Empty A Life Lesson

مُساهمة من طرف غيداء الفاتح ابوساره 20th أبريل 2011, 22:14

التحية لكم جميعا. كيف اخباركم؟ اتمنى لكم الصحة والعافية. هذه عبارة اريد ان اشارككم فيها
I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.
I've learned that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I've learned that it's a lot easier react than it is to think.
I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I've learned that maturity has more to do with the experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I've learned that quantity is not as crucial as quality when it comes to bestfriends.
I've learned that it is not enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world will not stop for your grief.
I've learned that background and circumstances might have influenced who you are, but you are responsible for who you become.
I've learnt that you can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved.
I've learned although the word 'love' can have many meanings, it looses value when overly used.

I've learned that no matter how old or wise you think you are, life never stops teaching.

I hope you find this of interest as I find it so touching in so many ways.

My regards, Ghaydah Smile

غيداء الفاتح ابوساره
عضو جديد

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A Life Lesson Empty رد: A Life Lesson

مُساهمة من طرف سومه العمدة 21st أبريل 2011, 11:22

I learned today you AirAsia and a great many astronomical

Thanksgiving
سومه العمدة
سومه العمدة
نشط مميز
نشط مميز